4 ways Genie can give you a cute look for spring:
- Genie Bra (especially in pretty colors) is perfect for outdoor sports or yoga.
- Slim & Tone leggings are wonderful under short skirts, fun shirts or for just kicking around.
- Milana Bra is an easy, comfortable way to add a lacy touch under a low plunging blouse without adding a whole other shirt underneath.
- Why wear a boring and unflattering standard tank top with shorts when Cami Shaper can give you the same look as it smooths and shapes you?How do you plan to wear your Genie-Wear this Spring?
We love our Genie girls! Meet Tory she’s one of our top Genie models and a fan!
1. Where are you from? Connecticut
2. What is your favorite workout? Any kind of dance class that takes my mind off the clock…latley I’ve been doing alot of the bar method classes which help me to “slim and tone” – and I can wear my “Slim & Tone” leggings to class!
3. Favorite day of the week? Monday. The reason being is Monday has the most promise. I can dream about how amazing my week can be and plan it out!
4. How do you stay healthy? Lately I’ve started juicing. I love to juice fresh fruits to start my day.
5. Favorite indulgence? Ice cream! I LOVE ICE CREAM!
6. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. It’s a time to be thankful and be with the ones you love.
7. Favorite Genie product? I love them all but I really love my Cami Shaper. I wear it as a tank top, to bed , to the gym… I live in it! I wear it everywhere!
8. What’s your favorite Genie Bra color? I like the nude one. My clothing tends to lean towards black, white and nude colors.
9. Favorite quote? ”Never look down at someone unless your willing to pick them up”
10.Why do you love being a Genie Girl? I love being a Genie girl because the Genie brand represents confident women who aim to be and feel like the best version of themselves in whatever they put on.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner.
If you’re single, I hope you have big plans to make yourself your number 1 sweetheart!
Here are a few ideas single gals might do to make their Valentine’s Day special:
- Have a single girlfriend or two? Good, grab them and plan a girl’s night out! Dress to the nines, go to a swanky lounge, order fancy appetizers, delicious cocktails and toast to friendship.
- Or if money is tight, plan a girl’s night in. Eat, chat, play a game, have a clothing swap party or pick out a few great movies and enjoy.
- Plan a day of pampering and beauty. Go to the spa. Get a manicure, a massage, or a new hair-do – or all of it if you can afford to splurge. Even just a standard pedicure at the local salon and a latte can make you feel special.
- Send your love to those who matter. Take the day to reach out to people you love and whom you may have lost touch with. Your best friend from high school, a sibling who lives in another state, the ex-coworker who used to share your cube, office gossip and some laughs with from back in the day. Make a list of at least five people and call them just to say hello. Be sure to let them know how much you miss them. You very well might make someone’s day and it’s a nice reminder of how much you are loved as well. PS: If you’re really motivated, you might send out personalize greeting cards to the people on your list as well!
- Get moving. Sign up for a dance class, try a spin class, even do a high-energy DVD workout. Moving gets those feel-good endorphins flowing and you’re doing something great for yourself by getting a workout in.
- Be your own Valentine. Light candles, pour yourself a glass of wine, get yourself a pretty bouquet of flowers and take a long, hot bubble-bath. If you’re one to sleep in a pair of sweats and a tee-shirt, treat yourself to some pretty silk pajama’s and slide into them post bath. Snuggle up with a great book or treat yourself to a few of your favorite chocolates.
If you are single, do you usually plan something fun for yourself on Valentine’s Day? Have any cool ‘single girl’ traditions?